Tuesday, September 25, 2007

No stress

So, we have been in our new house a week (I promise pictures are coming) and I am waiting anxiously for the stress level to subside. Madi has found out that she is failing science, much to her chagrin. This may be part due to the fact that they never had any science at her old school so she is playing catch up. But for someone who aces everything this is a mighty blow. She thinks it is funny though that you can take a quiz with 19 questions and get 12 wrong!
No one is sleeping, or eating for that matter. Marissa isn't eating her lunch at school so she is starving by the time she comes home. Rachael is sure that if she doesn't play with her new friends first thing in the morning that they won't be friends with her anymore and Miss Josie has spent the past few nights up every 2 hours on the dot! Her little tummy is just rumbling otherwise I would let her fuss. Lack of sleep has put us all in a good mood. Too bad Daddy is missing out on all the fun while he is doing training up in Boise this week. We had a lesson on being kind, service, not yelling at your sisters, etc. last night for family home evening and after that lasted 5 whole minutes we put everyone (including mom) to bed at 8:00. Here's to hoping today goes better :) OH! one good thing. I had a deacon follow me out of church on Sunday (when I was sporting a nice migrane) and help me and Madi into the car. Unlocked the door and everything. I think he thought a little girl was cute, but maybe he was just being a gentleman!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

How sweet of that little deacon.

Sorry to hear that things are upside-down at your place this week. Hope things get straightened out soon.

I am so happy to hear that Rach has lots of little friends around! She must be in heaven!

Here's hoping for more success in science class, and an appetite at lunch time for Marissa so she doesn't starve until dinner. : ) And a lack of appetite at night for Josie, so you can get more sleep!

Tori said...

I'm sorry things are so stressful. They will get better. Just take it one step at a time and things will fall into place.

That was really nice of the deacon to help you. How is your ward?