Monday, October 22, 2007

just a few cute pictures



So . . . Josie really is a happy baby, it just seems that she doesn't like anyone but her mommy at present. Sorry Grandpa. This picture was taken right before the long drive home. Looks like a good way to start off a trip doesn't it? To contrast the screaming baby I thought I would share some happy Marissa moments. She comes home so excited about learning a new song, but as soon as we ask her to share it she forgets the whole thing. Without fail, she will come running up out of the blue later that night after she remembers the words. (had video, it wouldn't load. sorry) We went to a neighbors pumpkin patch last week for FHE. Marissa walked right into the patch looked left and right and walked right to the pumpkin she wanted and sat down on it. She wouldn't move until her dad came to pick it up for her.



I got to have my first day helping out in the girls' classrooms today! It was so fun to be in the school. I have so much respect for elementary teachers. How in the world they juggle that many kids is beyond me! I am so glad that my schedule works (and Josie is happy long enough) for me to go help out for a couple hours a week. A friend from BYUI comes to stay with the girls (and do laundry or study, ha ha ha) while I am gone.

3 comments:

Amelia said...

What fun (huge) pumpkins! We had a similar pumpkin picking experience...except ours involved a grocery store...and we had to pay for them. :)

Lesley said...

Oh, Marissa. So funny. Looks like they all got great ones, one way or another!

I love the new pictures on the sidebar of your blog. This may sound weird, but seeing the picture of Katie and Josie side by side made me realize how much Josie looks like Curtis. :)Not that she doesn't look like Katie too, but she definately favors Curtis in that picture.

Amelia said...

Hey!!! Is that my clown wig?