Tuesday, November 13, 2007

sick baby

What do you do with a baby when they have a cold? Nothing apparently. We have done all the tricks and she is still stuffed up and miserable. At least her eyes are not getting glued together with mucus today. Then last night the rest of the girls decided to get nasty coughs. I told Curtis we need to go get a turkey just in case we end up having Thanksgiving here. :)

On the up side, my house smells like menthol. :)

4 comments:

Corinne said...

that's funny, i like the smell of menthol too :)

Amelia said...

Our house smells like menthol too. I think we might be on the tailend of our sicknesses...until it all cycles around again. :)

Becca Wecca2 said...

You better not be trying to get out of seeing me on thanksgiving!! j/k. But I hope everyone gets better quickly!

Lesley said...

I spent a lot of quality time with the little blue suction bulb when Ian was sick last. And saline drops are amazing when combined with the powers of the bulb.

Baby sickness sure stinks. Good luck!