So, one would assume that with a house full of girls they would all be pink and dainty. Ha.
I am pretty sure that Curtis got a whole lot of boy mixed in with these girls.

Josie LOVES the mud! She absolutely loves to play in it, squish it around, wipe it on her head, eat it . . . you know, the usual. She even painted the baby from across the street with mud (he didn't mind either). I can usually avoid having her around mud except for the constant mud we have from seeding our yard. So everytime we head outside, this is where she heads . . .


We had an outing to Rigby Lake and she LOVED it. This is where she sat for over an hour. Then she would get up and play in the water for a bit and go back to the mud. Silly girl.

Good thing babies wash.
3 comments:
how cute is that!?! :)
What cute kids. (If only I were brave enough to let my boys get muddy like that...)
Fantastic! I wouldn't mind squelching in the mud a little myself. It feels great between the toes. I love these pictures.
Post a Comment