salsa, corn, peach jam, tomatoes . . . and more coming! what a blessing.
I found a new salsa recipe, a new way to do corn (much faster people!), made cooked peach jam for the first time because I am missing the gene that enables me to make successful freezer jam, whatever!, and actually had to buy tomatoes this year. It made me sick thinking of how much I could have sold Curtis' tomatoes for last year.
Thanks again Maggie and Gus for the corn and dinner it was yummy. AND, the buffalo are all gone, we gobbled them up quickly. (Rachael calls cantaloupe from Gus and Maggie "buffalo")
But our shelves are being stocked and Josie is sleeping through the night!
Here is to another good week.
1 comment:
Next year hopefully we have a huge wonderful garden full of produce and hopefully our fruit trees will be full (and non wormy). Then you can show me how to can! :) Hooray for stocked shelves, doesn't it make you feel so good? (Even better when it's stocked with stuff YOU did!)
Post a Comment