So, my family has officially made me decide to make my blog private. So all of you who would like to keep reading the scant posts I make, please email me or leave a comment. Thanks.
Katie, If you don't mind, I would also like to be added to your blog list. If is fun to keep up with your family. I need to keep track of what my future grandaughter in law (Rachael) is doing. jchristiansen2@excite.com Thanks!
Add me too. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I am also proud that I voted for the new president and feels AWESOME even though it didn't show in Utah!
I'd love an invite too! jandjasay@yahoo.com Maybe you didn't know I read yours and all your sister's blogs. It is so fun and feels like I know just what is going on with the family. -Janet
18 comments:
Please send me an invite. You have my email.
me too! Dont forget to add grandma and grandpa pope too!
Count us in!
I would love to get to keep checking out your family blog:)
My mom wants you to add her to please!
Spook57@comcast.net
Looks like I found you just in time. mo_allen@msn.com
I'd include all your family members automatically :)
Do NOT deny me the few Katie moments I have left in my life I beg you!!
jessicagaby03@gmail.com
Count me in! I love to see everything!
Dad wants in, too.
donlarson@sjc.ceu.edu
Me too, please.
Don't leave me out! I love reading your posts!
janae1984@gmail.com
Katie, If you don't mind, I would also like to be added to your blog list. If is fun to keep up with your family. I need to keep track of what my future grandaughter in law (Rachael) is doing.
jchristiansen2@excite.com Thanks!
I would love to continue reading your blog!!
Add me too. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I am also proud that I voted for the new president and feels AWESOME even though it didn't show in Utah!
Well, Duh!
I would like an invite too!!
larson_maria@hotmail.com
I'd love an invite too!
jandjasay@yahoo.com
Maybe you didn't know I read yours and all your sister's blogs. It is so fun and feels like I know just what is going on with the family.
-Janet
Post a Comment