I am actually back. the new computer came today. Not thrilled about having to re-find all my favorite places on the web and figure out this new keyboard, but I am excited to feel conected again. It has been way too long. And thanks for caring Gus.
4 comments:
Mr. Knowingbetter
said...
Hey Katie Can't you just fell the love? By the way, what kind of key board did you get, a cyrillic one? The only ones I can find here are the English alphabet. When we were in Germany, I had a bit of trouble logging on to some of my site on aborrowed computer, as it had the European alphabet, and some of my pass word characters hard to find, kinda like trying to figure out where the ΓΌ is on our keyboard. Glad you are back, now let's see some photos of the girls. Love Gus
Gus, You don't creep us out. It has just been the end of the school year and everything. We will post soon. I know my granddaughters would love to help you clean out the manure. They really love you and your wonderful wife.
4 comments:
Hey Katie
Can't you just fell the love? By the way, what kind of key board did you get, a cyrillic one? The only ones I can find here are the English alphabet. When we were in Germany, I had a bit of trouble logging on to some of my site on aborrowed computer, as it had the European alphabet, and some of my pass word characters hard to find, kinda like trying to figure out where the ΓΌ is on our keyboard.
Glad you are back, now let's see some photos of the girls.
Love Gus
Hey Katie,
How come your Mom and Dad do not post anymore, is their computer broken too? Or do we just creep them out too much?
Love Gus
YEAH FOR KATIE!!!!!!! I am so glad!
Gus,
You don't creep us out. It has just been the end of the school year and everything. We will post soon. I know my granddaughters would love to help you clean out the manure. They really love you and your wonderful wife.
Post a Comment