Yesterday I fell out of our little crawl space and messed up my foot. oops. So all my plans for today are on hold and I need to be putting it up. However, I had a little two year old in my bed last night with a leaky diaper. I have mountains of laundry. I need a shower. I need to clean up breakfast. I need to run errands. I need to get my onions out of the wet in my garden. . .
But maybe I will have time to upload some pictures and share a little of what we have been up to. Right now I think that I need to go find some more ibuprofen.
lovely.
1 comment:
Sounds like a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Good luck! And keep that foot up! I'll bet your girls can help you with laundry and dishes when they get home from school.
Post a Comment