It was brought to my attention that I hadn't really "announced" that Curtis has a new calling in our ward. He is now the first councilor in our bishopric. Although he desperately misses his "boys", he is now over all the youth and still has some interaction with them.
He has been doing a great job and is really busy. I keep getting reassured that at least he isn't the Bishop. true. very true.
I still have my RS calling. It is challenging emotionally and schedule wise, but the Stake President reassured me that I am fine where I am. Hm. really? I hope so.
I guess I still have something to learn.
So as we struggle juggling time and commitments I am reassured that at least we are worthy to have these callings and have the opportunity to learn and grow.
We will get into the swing of things.
Girls will grow and come to understand that they really can sit through sacrament meeting without losing control.... right?
I will have a better attitude right?
I found a blog that has been such a life saver for me lately. She seems to always have just the right thing to lift me.
These people were such a big influence in my life as a teenager. Mrs. J was a good friend of a lady I babysat for and Mr. J was the mayor of our town. And I was friends with one of their daughters. What sweet strong people! It has helped me to know that she isn't a naturally "positive" person either :)
www.sherriejohnson.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Mrs. J is an inspiration to me too. Thanks for sharing her blog with me.
You all do such a good job, its a wonder you both don't have more calings!!!
Post a Comment