Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rachael's writing

Rachael brought home this writing sample yesterday and I thought it was fun.
Hippos like to sink to the bottom of the water
thay are in. Thay are fat.
Mud is ther sunscren
Thay are lasy lamps.
Thay seme cool but
thay are not sooper cool.
I love Hippos!
Rachael is doing so much better in school this year. I don't know if it is just a confidence thing or if her teacher is better for her. I think it is a combination of the two. And I think she feels better than she did all of last year. She hates homework but loves to write. She and Marissa have been writing books about witches. I will have to grab them and let share their sense of humor with you.

3 comments:

JaNae Fay said...

Super cute!

JaNae Fay said...

Excuse me, I meant "sooper" cute! ;)

Don and Becky Larson said...

She spells just like my 2nd graders. It is a fun little poem. Keep it up Rachael! Love ya!